CLICK DOWN ARROW FOR BUY NOW SECTION TO PURCHASE TICKET.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:15 am - Final School Assembly in Main Gym – Principal Shultz’s final school assembly for all students. This is for students only.
- 10:30 am - Students Board Buses to Oaks Park (7805 SE Oaks Park Way, Portland, OR 97202 – Picnic Area 11). This is an opportunity for the kids to celebrate their last day of junior high.
- Cost is $40 per Student – This cost includes transportation, t-shirt, Premier Pass at Oaks Park, and lunch (roller skating and golf not included). See below for payment options.
- Permission Slip is Required - Sign and return the permission slip to the Parent Club box in the school office by June 3rd or email signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can find the form on google docs http://bit.ly/2GPU34c
- 3:00 pm - 8th Grade Slide Show and Final School Clap Out – Final 8th-grade assembly and slide show followed by clap out at 3:40 with words of welcome from LHS administrators. Parents welcome and encouraged for this event. This is a chance for 6th and 7th graders along with the parents of 8th graders to acknowledge and celebrate the students’ transition to high school.
CLICK DOWN ARROW TO PURCHASE TICKET
Contact Robin Walsh with questions.